Indigo can be used as a single-use bucket of information relating to a specific event, or as one (or more) endless operations where day to day information can be logged and stored.
In an environment with a small number of users, Indigo allows staff to work on resolving everyday issues. Indigo delivers a fast method for tracking information on a day-to-day basis.
In an environment with multiple users, Indigo allows incidents to be managed as a team without interrupting people in their workflow.
Indigo also offers Collaboration - a feature which allows you to share information across multiple Indigo enabled operation centres.
1. A number of people working simultaneously?
2. Distinct roles or tasks undertaken by each person?
3. The need to document occurrences, issues, actions and decisions?
4. The need to prioritise occurrences and issues?
5. The need to communicate without interrupting people?
6. The need to create reports of daily incidents and occurrences?